Crouch Consulting of Baltimore provides a variety of professional and consulting services tailored to the nonprofit sector.
- Board Training and Development
- Strategic Planning
- Mission Definition and refinement
- Project Management
- Program Assessment
- Output Measurement
- Outcome Measurement
- Information Technology advice,
database construction, data mining
- Benchmarking and Competitive Intelligence
- Nonprofit Start-up Planning and 501(c)(3) filing
- Financial Management
In addition to consulting for nonprofits, Crouch Consulting of Baltimore can help corporations or government agencies determine appropriate nonprofit partners for campaigns or cause-related marketing. Corporations and private donors are also frequently interested in assessing a nonprofit’s financial and programmatic health before making a transformational donation.
Consulting may consist of a one-time session or an ongoing engagement.